Image credit: Spotify Labs
Business coaching focuses on aligning organisational and individual goals to improve individual performance and to ensure that the organisation's mission is achieved.
Wanted: Coaches! We need your help!
Do you have experience in coaching?
Are you willing to learn how to coach?
The CPDWL coaching initiative will offer a new coaching session during the WLIC in Athens. This year this is a collaboration between CPDWL and Management & Marketing. We are now looking for coaches.
There will be a variety of leadership, management, supervision and other topics for the participants. The goal is to further your own development as a coach by meeting with an individual to discuss their career and professional development.
If you are interested in being a coach during the Coaching session at WLIC in Athens, send your expression of interest to:
Cindy Hill, Member of the Coaching initiative workgroup and the Management & Marketing SC, email@example.com.
For further information about CPDWL's coaching initiative, please contact:
Catharina Isberg, Convenor of the Coaching initiative and Secretary CPDWL, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation on Coaching from WLIC 2018
- Evaluation of Coaching Programme at WLIC 2018
- Coaching Update June 2018
- Coaching Instructions for Coaches
- Spreadsheet of Coaching Topics
- CPDWL Satellite Guide (2017) Compiled by Susan Schnuer & Ewa Stenberg
- CPDWL Satellite Guide Supporting Documents (2015) Compiled by Susan Schnuer and Ewa Stenberg
- Conference Planning Handbook (2011) Compiled by Jana Varlejs
Última actualización: 28 Junio 2019