6 July 2011
New publication: "2011 Best Practices for Government Libraries"
2011 Best Practices for Government Libraries. e-Initiatives and e-Efforts: Expanding our Horizons has been launched.
This year edition includes around 70 articles and communications by more than 60 authors from libraries of public bodies, courts, armies as well as professional associations, advisors and others.
It has 279 pages and the content is divided into the following 6 sections:
- Embracing new avenues of communication
- Adapting to new and evolving technologies
- Altering our places and spaces
- Tackling changing expectations, resources, and job descriptions
- Preserving what we have and preparing for the future
- Expanding horizons
It has been compiled and edited by Marie Kaddell, from LexisNexis, and it is available online.
2010 edition is also available online.