IFLA Webinar: Library Map of the World
What’s going on and how to engage?
9 August 2018
IFLA will be represented by IFLA Secretary General, Gerald Leitner, and Member Engagement Officer, Kristine Paberza
Join us for a 45-minute webinar to learn about new developments in the IFLA Library Map of the World (LMW) project and how to get involved and contribute.
During the webinar, you will have a chance:
- To meet the LMW TEAM;
- To learn what it takes to contribute and update your country’s LIBRARY DATA;
- To learn about the new COUNTRY PAGES and how to contribute your country’s content;
- To learn how to write and submit compelling evidence-based SDG STORIES about library activities, projects or programmes;
- To ask QUESTIONS and receive ANSWERS (Check here the answers to questions which were asked in the chat but not covered during the webinar)
You will receive detailed information about the processes behind the Library Map of the World data and content collection and curation. Following this webinar, you’ll have a better understanding of the steps you need to take to add or update your country’s library statistics, to share a story or to contribute content to your country’s page.
Watch the webinar recording:
Click here to watch the webinar recording in YouTube. No password or registration needed!
- Gerald Leitner, IFLA Secretary General (Transcription of opening words)
- Kristine Paberza, IFLA Library Map of the World Team
- Vesselina Vassileva, IFLA Library Map of the World Team
Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the LMW team by following the @IFLA_LibraryMap on Twitter.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Last update: 16 April 2021