Content tagged HLPF
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Towards the Decade of Delivery: Focus of 2020 High Level Political Forum Announced
The United Nations has agreed on the theme for the 2020 High Level Political Forum, focusing on accelerating actions to deliver on the Sustainable Development Goals with only ten years to...
News - 4 December 2019
- Knowledge Partners for Sustainable Development: IFLA Joins SDG 17 Event at United Nations
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals place a strong emphasis on partnerships, within and across countries. These, the UN argues, are essential for spreading ideas, reducing...
News - 18 July 2019
Tags: Access to information, Advocacy, DA2I, Development, HLPF, IAP, Libraries for development, Partnerships, Sustainable development, UN 2030 Agenda, UN SDGs, United Nations, United States of America
- Informed, Empowered, Equal: IFLA to Underline Libraries’ Contribution to Better Societies at UN HLPF 2019
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) provide a global roadmap towards lasting and equitable growth. The annual High-Level Political Forum is the opportunity to measure...
News - 10 July 2019
- Development and Access to Information (DA2I) Report 2019
The Development and Access to Information (DA2I) Report 2019 is the second issue of a series of reports, led by the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (...
Publication - 13 May 2019
- Transformation through Information: IFLA Engages at UN High Level Political Forum
Over the ten days of this year’s High Level Political Forum, IFLA engaged intensively with governments, UN officials, experts and partners from civil society. By ensuring...
News - 19 July 2018
- Libraries Leading the Transformation to Sustainable, Resilient Societies: IFLA returns to the United Nations High Level Political Forum
The UN High Level Political Forum takes place on 9-18 July 2018 in New York, discussing global challenges and defining a path to sustainable development. IFLA is there, raising awareness among...
News - 11 July 2018
- Development and Access to Information (DA2I) Report 2017
Development and Access to Information (DA2I) 2017 is the first of a series of reports that monitor the progress countries are making towards fulfilling their commitment to promote meaningful...
Publication - 14 August 2017
- Open, Inclusive Access to Information: IFLA Speaks at UN High Level Political Forum
‘The world must think hard about how information is shared, in order to promote inclusive access, facilitate collaboration, and ensure real world impact’. On Friday 14...
News - 16 July 2017